This was one of the first photos I took when I got my first ever camera from my Dad for Christmas, the newest version of the Polaroid Land Camera.
Now it’s familiar to all Instagramers, as it was in the 1980s when it was the camera of choice amongst Reader’s Wives everywhere.
Notable details in the image are…
1. Elaborate choice of wallpaper.
2. Interesting department store ceiling tiles.
3. My Dad & Uncle John’s 80s footballer’s moustaches.
4. 10 year old cousin Natalie seems to be boozing wine.
5. Auntie Jen’s perm.
6. Cousin Alan, bitterly ignoring the celebration. Standard Gooner.
All round…a raaaaather good Chrimbo…